Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Wish list...

New Zealand Green stone - Legend has it you are supposed to be given green stone. So I guess I will keep waiting.

If I can't eat it I might as well bathe in it! Cinnamon Buns Shower gel by Philosophy

A gorgeous bunny - I have named him Elliot. And whilst I can't have a bunny in my apartment he makes a great pet screen saver!

Sushi - I was put on this planet to eat Sushi.

Black, grey and cream maybe my wardrobe staples but I love super bright shade 'Riviera' by Chanel. This is also the only Chanel I can actually afford.

I have them in black but I want them in Grey! Ugg Australia.

Loving this Acne sweater - the latest collection hits Aussie shores tomorrow! This is the 'Lauren' Jumper.

Love this scent..Datura Noir by Serge Lutens. Enough said.


I would love the space to grow my own cabbage flowers..love the colours - this is no dainty flower!

Phillip Lim bra from Net-a-porter - gimme now!

No comments:

Post a Comment